Monday 23 May 2016

The sad thing about typing on my tablet is...

...is that if you want to lay on your back and type because you're tired, you're kind of SOL. But this boots up faster than my laptop so there ya go.

Today was pretty hectic for the last Monday of work. I had to drop off my car to get an oil change and to see if they could get my radio to work, since it has recently decided to lose the will to live. Afterwards J took me to work where I spent a blissful morning in my old room with my old kiddos. I missed working with them. In the afternoon however both the teacher and other EA showed up so I had to find something else to do and I did not want to go back to my old room. Then I remembered that one of my students was in inclusion for the afternoon and off I went to "check on him" and spend the rest of the afternoon with him. Not spending the day in my current classroom was pretty fun and I am dreading tomorrow when I go back to my old room and my fellow EA gives me dirty looks and refuses to talk to me because she's 12 and is mad that I'm not someone she can gossip and talk shit to. Suck it up buttercup.

So a couple of weeks ago my advisor for the OT program emailed us a form that said she was allowed to register us for our fall classes. Not that someone else would take that spot since it's a closed program but it's still easier. I saw it, and promptly forgot about it until she sent us a reminder last week that I saw as I was walking into work. I saw it, and promptly forgot about it again. Today, when she sent us another email about our school emails, I remembered, and just about had a heart attack since it was due last Friday. Luckily since I emailed her right away about it, she put me in to be registered and I was able, through some pretty crazy logistics, to get the form to her. So that's taken care of. Now all I need is to get my CPR/First Aid training and my shots updated. Things are coming together!

Whew, I'm exhausted. Field/Water day tomorrow at work. Let's get ready to get wet.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment